We rarely cycle without jelly babies. In preparation for a 3 hour cycle, I bought a bag. Three hours later, I haven’t pedalled a mile but have managed to eat the entire contents of the bag! I did however manage to finalise some LEJOG preparations:
- Confirmed 352 hotel bookings
- Checked 214 changes to existing bookings
- Confirmed bookings and menus for 1,056 meals
- Checked arrangements for a total of 704 bag moves, covering 1,000 miles
- Reviewed route maps for over 1,000 miles of cycling
- Paid over £15,000 of hotel bills
- Consumed 710 calories of jelly babies!
More exhausting than the 100 mile cycle on Sunday and not finished yet…..